Differential Shaft is a sophisticated winding shaft for slitter rewinder machine, used as duplex shaft winder (center winding type).
- It is capable of compensating speed variation due to gauge variation with multi cores.
- Minimum 20 mm core width is possible.
- Reel holding is possible at any position across the width.
- No-time lost in re-positioning cores since no distance pieces are required.
- Shaft can run at very high speed.
Air Shart Manufacturer
This shaft consists of slotted shaft, rubber bladders, hard and ground steel cage with ball type gripper. Teflon® strip for better slippage and self lubricating segments separating two adjacent steel cages.
||1. SINGLE CORE –
2. MULTI CORE –
3. MAX. CORE LENGTH –
4. MIN. CORE LENGTH –
5. CORE I.D. –
6. BEARING NO. –
7. GEAR BORE –
8. SLEEVE BORE / O.D.
9. KEYWAY SIZE (IF ANY) –
10. AIR VALVE LOCATION –
11. SHAFT DIAMETER –
12. WEIGHT OF ROLL (ON AIR SHAFT) –
13. FOR UNWIND/WIND/CENTER WIND –
14. BOTH SIDE SHAFT TYPE –
15. CANTILIVER TYPE –