Differential Shaft is a sophisticated winding shaft for slitter rewinder machine, used as duplex shaft winder (center winding type).
- It is capable of compensating speed variation due to gauge variation with multi-cores.
- Minimum 20 mm core width is possible.
- Reel holding is possible at any position across the width.
- No-time lost in re-positioning cores since no distance pieces are required.
- Shaft can run at very high speed.
Air Shart Manufacturer
This shaft consists of a slotted shaft, rubber bladders, hard and ground steel cage with ball type gripper. Teflon strip for better slippage and self-lubricating segments separating two adjacent steel cages.
| || ||1. Single Core |
3. Max. Core Length
4. Min. Core Length
5. Core I.D.
6. Bearing No.
7. Gear Bore
8. Sleeve Bore / O.D.
9. Keyway Size (in any)
10. Air Valve Location
11. Shaft Diameter
12. Weight of Roll (on Air Shaft)
13. For Unwind/Wind/Center Wind
14. Both Side Shaft Type
15. Cantiliver Type